You may be a good fit if:
- You have a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study and 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- You are interested in implementing marketing programmes and events to increase awareness, drive thought leadership and generate excitement for an entity focused on building an ecosystem for the deep tech start-up community.
- You are ready to be intricately involved in the planning and execution of marketing programmes and events and oversee day to day marketing operations and other activities.
- You have a professional attitude with strong communication, organisational, writing and presentation skills.
- You have an ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders, enjoy meeting new people and can build good working relationships with partners.
- You have good planning and project implementation skills, are highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively to achieve plans.
- You have a creative mind, think critically and are willing to explore opportunities for collaborating to achieve win-win results.
- You will represent SGInnovate in executing key activities run in-house and other events at external locations, and be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a ‘can-do’ spirit. Examples of some of these activities include talks, workshops, networking events, etc.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of all events, and coordinate the logistics and administrative details leading up to, during and after the event. This includes coordination of registrations, venue, logistics, event communications, post-event reports of our community activities and achievements, etc.
- You will work closely across SGInnovate teams as well as with external partners, including start-up founders, corporates, academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
- Energetic with a positive attitude and a ‘can do’ spirit
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across multiple activities
- Quality-driven in outcomes and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success
- Strong communication skills
- Digitally savvy, and being able to create designs for online use would be advantageous
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.