THE TALENT NETWORKING TEAM:
The Talent Networking Team (TNT) bridges talent to deep-tech startups. We are building a talent pool and connecting these individuals to deep tech founders. We have a range of engagement activities which we drive, to build meaningful connections with these individuals. The engagement activities we plan are intellectually stimulating, inspiring and most of all, fun to be at. These can include apprenticeships, development workshops, networking sessions, career fairs, etc. We want to leave a lasting impression with the attendees and encourage them to join our deep tech founders’ missions.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a passion and interest in startups and emerging technology (e.g. A.I. Blockchain, Clean Tech, Medtech, etc.). Prior experience in tech industry is advantageous.
- You possess experience in event management and/or implementing development programmes (e.g. development roadmaps, workshops, OJTs, etc.). It will be advantageous.
- You possess experience in digital marketing and/or some basic programming skills. It will be advantageous.
- You possess experience in funding and claims application (e.g. Skills Future / Citrep+). It will be advantageous.
- You have a professional attitude with strong communications, writing and presentation skills.
- You have an ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders, enjoy meeting new people and can build good working relationships with partners.
- You have good planning and implementation skills, highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively to achieve plans.
- You have a creative mind, able to think critically and willing to actively explore opportunities for collaboration to achieve win-win results.
- As a Coordinator, you will support the Talent Networking Team in the coordination and implementation of various programmes (apprenticeships for top talents and development programmes for the deep tech sector, networking events, career fairs, etc) that you are assigned.
- The coordination includes working with both internal and external stakeholders, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
- Coordination activities for programmes and events will include marketing and communications, logistics, registration, funding applications & claims, surveys & reports, etc.
- Besides coordination, you will also represent TNT in executing key activities (events and programmes) that run at both our offices and at external locations. We expect you to be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
- Quality-driven in outcomes and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in a relevant field of study. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.