You may be a good fit if:
- You have experience in social media/content marketing, with in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- You are exceptional in creative copywriting, with a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- You are analytically driven – able to analyse key performance metrics of content and social campaigns, and recommending next steps
- You are a self-starter, ability to thrive and perform in an unstructured environment
- You have the passion for and a deep understanding of the tech industry and the startup ecosystem
- Developing an innovative and data-driven social media strategy that meets our brand and business goals
- Manging the content calendar, curating and creating engaging/timely content for SGInnovate’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Experimenting with new and existing content formats, and work with the online community, to encourage user-generated content creation and sharing
- You will be active in social listening – looking out for conversations and content that matters to SGInnovate, and have full responsibility in managing real-time social conversations
- Responsible for social performance and reporting – including recommendations for improvement and optimisation.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in social media and community management
- Basic understanding of design, photography, and videography is desired
- Experience in working with and managing external agencies
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.