This role is with Evie, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
We’re a venture-backed enterprise SaaS AI startup on a mission to power productivity and build the workplace of the future. We're the creators of Evie, an AI assistant for the workplace that schedules meetings and eliminates busywork. You'll be part of inventing the future of work! Imagine a world where everyone has their own personal assistant that will help them get things done. That's Evie. We’re an engineering-driven company tackling hard (and interesting) technical problems and building foundational technology that will power the AI platform of the future.
- Plan and execute SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing campaigns and corporate announcements.
- Measure, report, analyse and daily optimization of campaigns and ad creatives, A/B tests to improve campaign results.
- Manage corporate website updates and maintenance.
- Manage and collaborate with the graphics designer and the product manager on the creation of marketing assets for website, campaigns and communication activities
- Assist in PR and Communications activities and other projects.
- Minimum 1-2 years digital marketing experience with hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media Management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Twitter, etc).
- Experience in setting up Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook ad campaigns and perform campaign optimization.
- Familiar with WordPress and SEO-optimization on corporate website.
- Well organized and proactive with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!