This role is with Microsec, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
MicroSec (www.usec.io) is a startup working in the domain of IoT an OT cybersecurity. We are revolutionizing security for IoT and is helping to build smart cities across globe, and building the World's first Enterprise Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. MicroSec’s team comprises of Hackers, Researchers and Cryptographers. (Read more about MicroSec: https://www.sginnovate.com/blog/security-made-simple)
MicroSec believes in an open team culture with self-learning aspects. The company culture fosters innovation and hacking environment where developers/interns get to learn real world hacks and discover vulnerabilities in given system. Candidates will get to work on world class security protocols intended for IoT and smart city applications along with platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other embedded systems.
- Minimum of 10 years in experience in sales in OEM or related industry
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate multidisciplinary skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrating technical sales in the OEM industry or comparative commercial experience
- Demonstrating technical sales in the IoT industry or related commercial experience
- Leveraging sales acumen, pipeline management, and demonstrating ability to translate to closed firm revenue
- Providing technical demonstrations in the form of embedded systems and security
- Explaining concepts and technical solutions to both a novice and advanced audience
- Good communication skills and skilled in writing client-focused presentations and other communications
- Thriving in a fast-paced organization, working with a strong sense of urgency, and being agile in an ever-changing environment adjusting programs on an as-needed basis
- Conversant with common known security practices, data science, cloud platforms, computing techniques, and analytics
- Demonstrating a high level of self-direction and decision making
- Demonstrating project management skills with execution in a highly dynamic environment in a fast-paced industry
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, apply here!