Developers Toolkit Part 2: Middleware to Backend
Presented by SGInnovate and National University of Singapore – Advanced Computing for Executives, School of Computing
Developers Toolkit Part 2: Middleware to Backend is jointly presented by SGInnovate and National University of Singapore – Advanced Computing for Executives, School of Computing.
This 3-day course guides you through the advanced concepts of web development such as error handling, web sockets, GraphQL, unit testing and app deployment. You will also learn about graph theory, tree theory, searching & sorting algorithms and choosing the right data structure for your needs.
10, 12 & 15 August 2022
*Subjected to SkillsFuture funding, administered by the National University of Singapore. Terms & Conditions apply.
By the end of the course, you will be able to set up a back-end system to store data securely and enable authorised client applications to access.
- SQL Databases, queries and joins
- Setting up a backend server using Node.js
- Security of data in motion and at rest
- Exposing data through an API
- Connecting a client app to the backend
This module is part of the Professional Certificate in Full Stack Development.
- Developers Toolkit Part 1: Connecting the Frontend
Items to bring:
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
Should you have any further questions regarding the course, please drop us an email at [email protected].
Topics: Talent and Mentoring