Organisations which are embarking on their digitalisation journey will want to develop its digital capability and agility. Hence, it is important to consider their level of digital maturity, factors and challenges, and strategies to optimise resources.
The programme covers definitions, pitfalls and typical failure factors, digital maturity model, design thinking, user case creation and prioritization, roadmap formulation, and strategy to tap on and engage vendors. It also emphasises how to tackle the “unknown unknowns”, particularly in a rapidly changing environment and demographic configuration in Singapore.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Course Fees* (inclusive of GST)|
Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years
Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above
Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs
*Subject to SkillsFuture funding, administered by the National University of Singapore. Terms & Conditions apply.
Should you have any further questions regarding the course, please drop us an email at [email protected].
Digital Transformation – Getting it Right From the Start: 19 Jun 2023 (Physical)
Design Thinking: Creative and Strategic Business Solutions: 14 Aug, 16 Aug 2023 (Online)
Digital Transformation – User Case Generation, Selection, and Prioritization: 26 Jun, 27 Jun 2023 (Physical)
Digital Transformation – Leadership and Agility: 28 Jun, 30 Jun 2023 | 9 am to 5.30pm (Physical)
This course will equip learners with the following competencies:
- Cognizant of the pillars of digital transformation
- Have a good understanding of the stages of digital transformation
- Capacity to assess own organisation’s maturity stage
- Ability to identify the relevant KPIs to measure and reflect on use case implementations
- Cognizant of how to identify lighthouse projects to jumpstart digital transformation journey
- Understand the dimensions of enterprise agility
- Know what is needed to build technology capability as a core differentiator for the organisation
- Know how to develop human capital and manage talents (recruitment and retention) for a digitally charged organisation
- Polytechnic Diploma (or equivalent) and 5 years of working experience
Items to bring
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
For enquiries, please send an email to [email protected]