#SGInnovateTakeaways: Our expert panel recognised that decarbonisation will not simply happen overnight but will require a conscious and consistent effort across the entire ecosystem. Policymakers, scientists, corporates, startups and consumers all have a part to play in the move towards a climate-resilient and low-carbon future.
Deep Tech has the potential to ensure a sustainable, liveable future for the planet in the face of critical environmental and humanitarian challenges. Be a part of SGInnovate’s Deep Tech for Good initiative.
- How a career obstacle unlocked this software engineer’s passion for programming
- Allaying post-surgical pain: How developing medical “gamechangers” gives these scientists meaning
- An empathetic mentoring approach helping others advance in Singapore’s robotics sector
- Why partnerships between startups and healthcare providers is crucial
- Re-energising EV battery recycling to support a low carbon future