#SGInnovateTakeaways: The next decade of Industry 4.0 will see us using data in new and meaningful ways to drive impact. Innovations based on easy and transparent data sharing will likely drive advancements in sustainability and a focus on the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIOT).
In case you missed it, watch our recent panel discussion on Ten Years of Industry 4.0: The Next Wave of Innovation and Collaboration. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more insights.
- How a career obstacle unlocked this software engineer’s passion for programming
- Allaying post-surgical pain: How developing medical “gamechangers” gives these scientists meaning
- An empathetic mentoring approach helping others advance in Singapore’s robotics sector
- Why partnerships between startups and healthcare providers is crucial
- Re-energising EV battery recycling to support a low carbon future