At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Community and Brand, you will drive SGInnovate’s Digital Transformation agenda, adopt new digital technologies, and spearhead the end-to-end digital marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities include:
- Take the lead for end-to-end website enhancements that provide a best-in-class user experience along with conversions and engagement.
- Attention to detail on all ongoing activities within the digital marketing team and to ensure a high level of quality on the initiatives being taken.
- Understanding the technology stack, its usage and limitations so as to be able to bring together a cohesive solution for business users’ requirements.
- Managing and analysing all analytics generated and to be able to work with the team to put together insightful and actionable reports.
- To be performance-driven and develop a level of thought leadership and digital initiatives that put the organisation in the forefront of optimum utilization of its CRM and CMS tools.
- Take complete ownership, encourage self-learning and learning within the team and create a conducive environment for the development of smart GTM strategies that integrate well with the organisations’ objectives.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- You have 8-10 years of proven experience in digital marketing, website and social media content management; and/or digital media
- You are familiar with managing social media platforms and creating on-brand content suitable for different platforms
- You are familiar with CRM systems such as HubSpot and CMS such as Ruby on Rails and Drupal, as well as working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with various internal (e.g., business units) and external stakeholders (e.g., external agencies)
- You are interested in the venture capitalist, innovation and tech startups space
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen eye for detail have the eagerness to learn and stay current in digital marketing
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.